fredag 9 juli 2010

Where is Sara?

Since I'm still traveling around a lot and I'm lucky to have a lot of friends who wants to see me. I figured that I should make a schedule for these two upcoming months (July and August)so you know where I'll be.

So here we go...

10-11/7
Nordens Ark, summer course session
11-14/7 Oslo, visiting Emma
14-16/7 Göteborg
16-18/7
Stockholm
17/7 Nica-party. Purpose: raising money to send medical supplies to Nicaragua.
18-20/7 Road trip from Stockholm to Småland? or train
20/7-13/8 Fallhult. Taking care of the farm while my parents go on holiday. Come visit!!!
14-20/8 Göteborg, studying for my exams
21-22/8 Nordens Ark, Project presentation
23-30/8 Italy or Göteborg. Don't know yet.

And that's all! Hope we'll be able to meet!

(caribbien paradise beach on Little Corn Island, Nicaragua)

Wish you all a great summer!! See you on the road/train!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar