söndag 17 april 2011

Weekend in Småland 8-10/4

I went to visit my parents this weekend and since they have a lot of animals on the farm, there's always a lot of things to do! =)

First Frida and I went up to the barn to check out the newly born triplets.

 


Then we went back to the house, where my grandfather and father was cutting a lamb from last year, into little pieces... life and death on the same day
(note! It's not the same lamb as above ;) )
 


Then Frida and I helped my brother Bosse with the wood for his house. Already now preparing for the winter.
 


But since it was such a lovely weather, we took a walk with the dogs. Here I am, with my moms herding dog's Mette, Fanny and Myran (apparently they prefer profile pictures)
 


Close-up on Mette
 


and on here daughter Myran


All four dog's in the same picture, although Kinna is way back there...
 


My fathers dog Kinna is, believe it or not, a hunting dog. But she is also the only one I know who really knows how to relax... not taking any notice of the curious calves next to here...
 


A true bon vivant (who knows how to enjoy life!)



We saw a lot of sign of spring! Lovely! Finally!
 


 


 


 



And some sentimental pictures, on my old EPA that I went to school in when I was 17. I think you can judge by the pictures here, if I'm longing back to those old times or not... ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar