söndag 19 juli 2009

Birthday party in Fallhult



On the 17th of July, our old lady Mildred turned 84 years old. We are not related, but she is like my grandmother anyway. My parents both the farm from her, when her husband suddenly past away about 25 years ago. She has always been like one in the family, and always will.

Mille means a lot to me and I love spending time with here. She has a lot of story's and knowledge to tell and makes the tasties pastries in the world!!! Although she is 84 years old, there is nothing stopping here. She's a very spry old person, pretty persistent and above all, loving and caring.

She has a lovely garden which she take good care of, and a big house to maintain. I just helped here out with cleaning the fens and part of the house walls during last week, otherwise she takes care of the house almost all by her self. But off course my family helps her out when needed (and my brother lives on the second floor in her house). Here is a picture of the house and part of the lovely garden:



And my old childhood friend Malou went to visit her parents in Fallhult this day too. She brought her little lovely daughter Winnie along as well. Two very good looking girls!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar