lördag 4 juli 2009

Variety show and miniature golf in Falkenberg 4/7 -09

To celebrate my moms birthday, we (me, my sister Anna, brother Bo and father/husband Per) both tickets for the variety show: "Virus i Bataljonen" in Falkenberg on the 4th of July. So on that date, the whole family gathered in Falkenberg to watch the show. And since it was a very very hot and sunny day, we also took a trip to the beach.

I tested my waterproof camera in the sea, and it worked just fine. But sadly, I'm a very poor photographer, so there are no good underwater pictures to show you. You have to manage with the one bellow:


The variety show was very good. We laughed a lot (as expected, since it's a comedy show ;) ) and enjoyed the weather. About 28 degrees hot! And because of my many sunbathing hours the day before, I had to have a towel on my back to protect my sore skin :/

As you can see, we also played miniture golf! It's kind of a family tradition when the whole family is on vacation. I had to try some different golf-poses as well. Looking good, ey? =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar