söndag 19 juli 2009

Metallica - Sonisphere Festival in Hultsfred

Yesterday the Sonisphere festival was arranged in Hultsfred and I think that it was almost 40 000 people there! That's a lot for a little community as Hultsfred, with only 5300 inhabitants. I was there with some friends to see Metallica (and some of the other band that played). Here's the schedule for the night:



I'm not a big fan of all of the bands, mainly Metallica. But it's always nice to listen to live music, although I have to say that I don't fancy the screaming kind of music that was preformed here... ;)

And off course it had to raaaaaaiiiiin!! But only for a few hours in the afternoon, so it was quite okay. Here are some pics from the evening:



2009-07-18 Metallica concert in Hultsfred


My favorite is off course Metallica's 2 hours long performance. But I was a bit disappointed actually. I was expected more of them. Listening to them live was just like listening to the album from top to bottom. Nothing special really... They should be able to do a better performance live!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar